Individuals, look no further!
Thank you for your interest in our services.
PDP Tax Service has been providing quality assistance for over 30 years to our community. We offer complete tax preparation and/or electronic filing of 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ. Our highly knowledgeable staff is ready to help you with your tax preparation needs.
Professional Tax Preparation
Thank you for your interest in our services. PDP Tax Service has been providing quality assistance for over 30 years to our community. We offer complete tax preparation and/or electronic filing of 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ. Our highly knowledgeable staff is ready to help you with your tax preparation needs.
We are conveniently located in Parma, Ohio, at 5510 Pearl Rd. We begin taking appointments in January. Appointments can be made to prepare your return while you wait or drop off your tax return information, which then on completion would be picked up at a later date.
All federal and state returns can be electronically filed.
We also offer our services to those not in our contiguous area. We are able to complete returns for any state! The procedure for this is simple. After a phone interview with a member of our knowledgeable staff when all information is collected, simply mail your W-2s and/or 1099s to us. We will then complete your return and mail it to you.
- Preparation fees start at only $69.00
- We can also help with filing past tax returns
- We can solve problems that may have occurred with a past return
- We accept payment in the form of cash, check, money order, or major credit card. If you have a refund, your fee can be deducted from the refund prior to you receiving your check (additional cost for fee deduction option).
- For additional information regarding taxes please visit the IRS website.
We can help solve any problems or worries you may have about your taxes. We realize that the tax time is stressful and our aim is to relieve that stress.
Here are some common problems that taxpayers may experience:
- You get a notice from the IRS. The notice may consist of reporting to you that you have unreported income, failure to file, or you are getting an audit.
- You need to file your back taxes. This could be a good thing because there is always the possibility of having pending refunds.
- You need to amend your current tax return. This may happen if you forgot to report income, take a deduction, claim a dependent, or qualify for additional tax credits.
One of the best things is that no matter who previously prepared the return, we can fix the current problems.
PDP Tax Service is an authorized e-File provider
Q. What is e-filing?
A. Electronically filing your taxes means to transmit your tax return to the government without the hassle of mailing it. The return is transmitted from our computers directly to the IRS's computers. It is checked for accuracy and completeness. If there is any problem with the return, it is resolved before the return is accepted as filed by the IRS. For non-local taxpayers, we offer our unique Fax-A-Tax efile solution.
Q. What are the benefits of e-filing?
- Refunds, if directly deposited to your checking or savings account, are received usually within 5-15 days from the date the return was accepted by the IRS. Note: There are no guarantees made by the IRS.
- The option of getting mailed a paper check to your house is also available. Add 10 days to the process for this method.
- If a payment is owed, it can be directly debited from your account. If the return is processed before April 15, the date you want the money debited from your account can be pushed back as close to April 15 as you would like with the No Money Up Front option.
- The option of mailing in a paper check is also available. The IRS provides the 1040-V payment voucher This voucher can be used to mail in a payment prior to April 15. Therefore, again you can utilize the No Money Up Front option.
- Electronically filing your tax return guarantees that the IRS received your return. The IRS sends an acknowledgment directly to PDP Tax Service to notify us what returns they received.
Q. Who can e-file with PDP Tax Service?
A. Anyone can e-file their federal tax return with us. PDP Tax Service also e-files almost all individual state returns.
Q. What are the costs?
A. The costs will vary depending upon which federal form is filed, whether you file a state return, and which payment option you choose.
Electronic filing price list
Note: If PDP Tax Service prepares your tax return(s), your e-file fee will be included in your tax preparation fee.
- 1040/1040A Federal ReturnE-file only: $27; No Money Up Front: $34.95 over the e-file fee
- 1040EZ Federal ReturnE-file only: $22; No Money Up Front: $34.95 over the e-file fee
- State ReturnE-file only: $5 over federal e-file fee; No Money Up Front: $11.95 over the federal e-file fee
PDP Tax Service will take appointments for drop off of your completed return or you can choose to use our unique Fax-A-Tax service.
PDP Tax Service is proude to offer a unique service to those who have already completed their own tax preparation and want to electronically file their taxes fast.
Fax-A-Tax will allow you to fax your completed forms to be e-filed by us. We offer this service at very reasonable prices.
Simply follow these four easy steps to take advantage of our services.
Documents and forms: Form 8879 — Form 8453 — Fax Cover Sheet. Each link is a fillable PDF.
All PDFs require Adobe Reader for users without Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Download the latest version for free here.
PDP Tax will also take appointments to drop off your tax return to our office located at 5510 Pearl Road Suite 303 for electronic filing. Please call 440•842•1231 to make an appointment.
Except as needed and authorized by you for bank services you request, absolutely no confidential information will be disclosed to any outside source. The priviledged information you give us will be used for e-file purposes only.
Which form should you use?
You must use Form 8879 for all e-filing. A faxed copy of this signed and completed form will be accepted.
Please use Form 8453 only if:
- You made a motor vehicle, boat, and/or airplane contribution (Form 1098-C).
- A Power of Attorney is being used (Form 2848).
- You are using Form 3115 in your tax return to change your accounting method.
- Proof is needed to show the Department of the Interior has received your Historical Preservation Certification Application (Form 3468).
- You are using Form 4136 and/or Form 8864 for commercial use of boidiesel.
- You are reporting an international boycott (Form 5713).
- An appraisal was needed for noncash charitable contributions (Form 8283, Sections A and B).
- You are using Form 8332 on your tax return.
- You are using Form 8858 on your tax return.
- You are attaching a broker's statement with a summary on Form 8949.
A faxed copy of this completed form will be accepted.
No Money Up Front option
This option allows you to take all fees out of your refund. Your refund will then be directly deposited to your checking or savings account. If you do not wish to have your refund directly deposited, a paper check option is available. The check would be printed by us. You will then be notified to pick up your check at our office.
The No Money Up Front option is processed through a bank service. There is an additional charge for the bank service. Please check the price list for your specific needs.
Electronic Refund Product Application (fill-in PDF) — be sure to read all pages before filling out the application.
Fax this completed form along with the other forms in your tax packet to PDP Tax Service at 440•884•7500.
The No Money Up Front option requires a clear photocopy of your driver's license and social security card to be faxed along with your completed forms.
To place an order or for additional information, please call 440•842•1231.